Say Hello to 2GoBowl
How it works for you - The Customer
Order your takeaway food order
Give €3 deposit for your 2GoBowl
Enjoy your yummy food
How it works for you - The Business
Order your 2GoBowls
Charge €3 deposit per 2GoBowl
When you run out, order more from the deposits
- You sign up for our yearly (€365 excl. VAT) membership. This covers both 2GoCup and 2GoBowl orders.
- You order enough 2GoBowls for 1 busy week at your business.
- Your first order will be delivered within 30 days after signup.
- You charge your customers a €3 deposit for the bowl.
- You save countless disposable containers from being dumped.
- When you run out, order more with the money from the deposits, so you’re not spending any of your own money.
- Your customers have to pay a €3 deposit for their 2GoBowl.
- They can reuse the cup in your shop or in any other shop using 2GoBowl.
- They can exchange their bowl for a fresh 2GoBowl if they wish.
- They can get their €3 deposit back if they want or they can keep the bowl!
- Delivery charges on all 2GoCups and 2GoBowls
- Inclusion on our app so customers can find and get to you
- Physical and digital posters
- 24/7 support
2GoBowl is 100% Polypropylene, the same as our 2goCups.
Lids are the same material, AND completely Free!
Yes. The 2GoBowl & lids are the same material, and are totally recyclable.
Food Safe Dishwasher Safe, Certified for 1,000 washes.
For a compostable container to be recycled properly they must have the outer paper layer taken off, the inside of the container washed and dried and then placed into a compostable bin that has no other materials in it. If it is placed in a ‘contaminated bin’ the whole bin is no longer compostable.
It takes 6+ weeks for a compostable container to be recycled in a compostable facility.
Once a compostable container reaches landfill, it ends up releasing methane, a harmful gas far greater than C02. This traps heat in the atmosphere significantly adding to Global Warming.
What can our service do for your business?
This is a new concept, so don't worry if you're not sure how it works. It's actually really simple... find out more below!